May is Speech and Hearing Month and Leave a Legacy Month. Are you thinking of ways in which you can raise awareness and give back? You’re in luck! Here’s how:
- Help provide speech therapy & audiology in honour of Speech & Hearing Month! We advocate for comprehensive cleft care, which means quality reconstructive surgery, as well as ongoing rehabilitation. Our cleft teams include audiologists and speech therapists. Help us transform lives!
- LEAVE A LEGACY™ is a national public awareness program which encourages people to leave a gift through their will or any other gift planning instrument to a charity of their choice. In honour of this, we will be highlighting donors like Marilyn this month. Want to give back? To discuss customized gift planning, please contact Esteban Lasso, Executive Director, Transforming Faces, at 416-222-6581 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend our event on May 16 in Toronto!
- Sign up to receive our enews.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Take our survey by May 27, 2012
Transforming Faces directs 100 per cent of all donations to our cleft programs for children around the world. If your donation is $200 or more, it will be doubled! A private charitable foundation supports our work and covers our overhead. They will also match your gift 1:1. All donations are eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
Pictured: A child gets his ears checked at our Thai project. Photo credits: Drake LeBrun