September is Craniofacial Acceptance Month and National Facial Differences Awareness Month!
Championed by the Children’s Craniofacial Association, the theme of this year’s National Craniofacial Acceptance Month is “Beyond the Face is a Heart.”
National Facial Differences Awareness Month is also occuring and is championed by AboutFace, a fellow Canadian charity. This year’s theme is “It’s Okay to Talk About It” They are encouraging everyone to share your story and raise awareness!
Let’s all do our part to raise awareness!
- Share this page with your friends
- Share your story (in the comments here or with AboutFace)
- Tweet about it!
- It’s back to school season – consider talking to your child’s class or teachers
- Host a fundraiser (for ideas, check this out!)
- Check out our Resource page
- Learn more about cleft lip and palate
- AboutFace is encouraging everyone to wear blue on September 27! Wear blue and tag #FDAM or #AFBlueDay on Twitter!
Find out how you can get more involved