Thank you to everyone – our partners, donors, volunteers and friends around the world – who helped make last year a huge success! We hope you have the chance to review our 2015 Annual Report and take stock of the many ways you’ve helped close the gap in cleft care for patients and medical professionals around the world.
- 2,044 patients received a total of 16,815 treatment interventions
- Ethiopia’s first-ever university speech therapy curriculum approved
- Eight South American orthodontics professionals trained in nasoalveolar moulding (NAM) and 100 patients since treated with the technique
- 400 cleft professionals brought together for a Cleft Congress in Thailand
- $77,000 raised at TF’s fundraising events, Beautiful Before & After & Salsa for Smiles
- Skilled medical volunteers contributed 170 hours to support TF’s international programs
- TF said farewell to long-time Executive Director, Esteban Lasso, and welcomed a new leader, Ann Rosenfield
- We took over a fantastic new office in Little Italy
- Came to the end of one program in Ghana and are just at the beginning of a new one in Peru
For details on these initiatives and more, download a copy of our 2015 Annual Report!