Dear TF Supporters,
These are challenging times. Staying connected is more important than ever.
For 20 years, our staff and Board, our international partners, the families affected by cleft lip and palate, and supporters like you have cast a vision: for every child born with a cleft to experience good health and inclusion in their community!
We are grateful for your support. As you would expect in these unprecedented times, Transforming Faces has been impacted by COVID-19.
- All of our staff are healthy and working from home. We are grateful to be able to continue to assist our partners and supporters alike remotely.
- TF’s 20th Anniversary Celebrations have been postponed.
AROUND THE WORLD
- TF’s partners are preparing for the impact of COVID-19 upon already stretched-thin health systems.
- We are all very concerned about the well-being of vulnerable children, particularly as families can no longer travel to access cleft care.
- While TF’s trips and in-person workshops will be rescheduled, we continue to actively support and equip our partners during these uncertain times.
Visit TF’s website and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for regular updates on the impact of COVID-19 upon our work.
Executive Director, Transforming Faces