Lillian’s First Birthday Fundraising Campaign
Let’s Celebrate Lillian’s 1st Birthday!
On October 9, 2018, our beautiful daughter Lillian was born and our lives are forever changed. As many of you know, she was born with a cleft lip. With the loving support of friends, family and an outstanding medical team, Lillian is thriving!
However, many children in developing countries do not have access to the same care and services that we can take for granted in Canada. To celebrate Lillian’s upcoming first birthday, we invite you to help transform the lives of children born with cleft lip and palate around the world.
About Transforming Faces:
Every dollar raised will go directly towards Transforming Faces, a charity that delivers comprehensive care to children born with cleft lip and palate.
Did you know that $377 can cover the costs of one child’s cleft treatments for an entire year?
Transforming Faces helps children lead happy, healthy, smiling lives by providing life-changing services to families around the world, including:
- Cleft lip and palate repair surgeries
- Feeding support for newborns
- Speech therapy to help kids learn to communicate clearly
- Dental and orthodontic care
- Counselling to ensure children thrive at school
And more! Your contribution will help children born with cleft and their families around the world access essential, comprehensive cleft care.
Last year, TF treated over 1,500 children across Asia, Africa and the Americas. Our goal is to raise $500 in support of families like ours!
Thank you for celebrating Lillian’s first birthday by transforming lives with us!
* Gifts of $25 CAD are eligible for a charitable tax receipt. Please email or call the Transforming Faces office if you need any help with your donation: 416-222-6581