On February 4, 2013,the Royal Canadian Mint will begin to phase out the penny. The Government of Canada is encouraging Canadians to donate their pennies to charities.
Today, we launched a penny drive campaign at several locations in Toronto:
- Dr. Navid Sarooshi’s Dental Office
- Forest Hill Orthodontics
- Scotiabank (King & Bathurst branch)
- Alternative Grounds
A big thank you to our supporters for hosting our penny boxes! We now have 50 boxes circulating around Toronto!
Want to host a penny box?
You can request a penny box by emailing us or calling us at 416-222-6581.
Don’t think your pennies can make a difference?
Pennies add up! $15 covers one speech therapy session for a child with cleft lip and palate in a developing country. Your support will transform lives!
There are many more ways you can Help Us Close the Gap in Cleft Care!
- Drop off your rolls of pennies at our office: 344 Bloor Street West, Suite 208, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3A7
- Host a fundraiser at your school, workplace or in your community – host a dress down day, compete in a run or host your own event!
- Celebrate your birthday with Transforming Faces! We’ve partnered with ECHOage, a birthday party website that helps kids give to charity while getting great gifts. Get started!
We’re here to help! Contact us for fundraising support!