Join TF supporters, our evening’s host Beverly Thomson, Co-Host of CTV’s Canada AM, TF’s co-founder Jackie Elton, and our Keynote Speaker, Christopher R. Forrest, MD., MSc., FRCS (C), FACS, Chief, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Hospital for Sick Children on May 15 to Celebrate Lives Transformed!
Last year, our event raised $33,000 for cleft lip and palate programs in developing countries.
100% of proceeds will go directly towards our global cleft programs.
THIS JUST IN!
In addition to our amazing Silent Auction items that were announced earlier, we have the following items up for grabs:
- Create Healthy Food Package with chef Andrew Muto
- Two Ballet Dress Rehearsal Tickets, with gift bag & access to Patrons’ Lounge, courtesy of the National Ballet of Canada
- Bicycle Pannier by KleurKultuur
- Two tickets to “The Last Confession”
- Golf at the Royal Ontario Golf Club
- An autographed Jermain Defoe jersey, courtesy of MLSE
Buy your ticket today!