Our Board of Directors:
- Jackie Elton, Chair and Co-Founder of Transforming Faces
- Rev. Dr. Nan Hudson, Former Executive Director of ICA Canada
- Cindy Guernsey, Coordinator of Cleft Lip & Palate Program at the Hospital for Sick Children
- Jill Martin, Former Director of Finance at Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund
- Dr. Ronald Zuker, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon with the Cleft Lip & Palate Program at the Hospital for Sick Children, and Professor at the University of Toronto Department of Surgery
- Dr. Michel Grupper, Co-Founder of Health-Co, a medical consulting firm based in Geneva, Switzerland
Our Medical Advisory Committee:
We are grateful to these dedicated members, who help ensure that all TF projects meet the highest standards of patient care:
Dr. David Fisher, MD, FRCSC, FACS; Dr. Bryan Tompson, D.D.S., D.Paedo, D.Ortho; Dr. Tim Bressmann, Ph.D.; Ms. Cindy Guernsey, RN, BScN; Ms. Farah Sheikh, MSW, RSW.
Accountability in Action
Annual Reports & Financials
We are committed to upholding the highest standards of accountability, transparency and efficiency in all aspects of our work.
- 2016 Annual Report & Financial Statements
- 2015 Annual Report & Financial Statements
- 2014 Annual Report & Financial Statements
- 2013 Annual Report & Financial Statements
Our 100% Promise to Donors
We direct 100% of all donations to comprehensive cleft care for children and families, thanks to a private foundation that covers our administrative costs.